• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

sub forums description

Acerthief

i found out quite a lot of people accidentally posted question in the faq and guides section. i'm thinking that the description under the faq and guides link should add something like "do no post for help here" or "not for help" in avoid confusion, and the mods won't need to keep moving threads. :D

Roe

Yeah that would be a good idea although its not a problem moving the threads.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Plus, not to sound like an arsehole, but if they don't read the fact that there IS a PSP Help board then what makes ya think they're going to read the small subtext of the FAQs & Guides section? I mean, it's a good idea, I just don't think it will help with the particular problem you're trying to pinpoint.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Maybe it'd be better if new users are unable to create topics in the FAQ forum? I'll see if I can add this.

Roe

Yes good idea. Maybe under unless you are a senior member you arent allowed to post in there. Otherwise they have to ask you to let them

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Maybe it'd be better if new users are unable to create topics in the FAQ forum? I'll see if I can add this.

That is a good idea, along with a message to 'direct questions to the PSP Help board'

Krelian

Yes good idea. Maybe under unless you are a senior member you arent allowed to post in there. Otherwise they have to ask you to let them

I think they should be allowed to post there, just not start threads.