• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suggestion for mfm_dark Style

Sliderkk

Can you guys make it in green, yellow, red, orange, purple, light-grey and white? the style looks awesome but blue is not my favorite color(green is). What about making a style development kit?

Sliderkk

Or just making every colour avalible, or making a section were you can choose your own colours in HEX.

No that wouldn't work because the style is composed of font colors as well as images and you cant make 16777216 different variants for each graphic in the site (yes that is how many hex codes there are).

Sliderkk

Sure, MFM is here to suit you exactly and not any other user.

Ha you say that like everyone else here loves sky blue on graphite...

For what you said to even be valid I couldn't have had requested for multiple color schemes for multiple users to enjoy.

Adiuvo

Having multiple skins makes it that much harder to manage when we have a forum upgrade. Each would have to be updated to accommodate the new changes.

Joey

Ha you say that like everyone else here loves sky blue on graphite...

For what you said to even be valid I couldn't have had requested for multiple color schemes for multiple users to enjoy.

I think he was commenting on the fact that you wanted it, "because it is my favorite color", and not because the existing skin has any inherent flaws.

I've never used Grease monkey before, but couldn't that fix this problem?

EvilSeph

Administrator
Hi there,

While we value the want for our members to be comfortable using our site and community, we can't cater to everyone's needs and wants, even though I'd really like to, so we settle for a compromise.

It took a lot of time and thinking for us to come up with the identity we have today. I feel that MfM Dark and MfM Light are two options that satisfy the largest percentage of people we can achieve without adding extra burden on our staff when it comes time to upgrade the forums or create a cool new feature.

Sorry for the late reply, I've just been extremely busy and wanted to make sure you got a response of a quality you've come to expect from us.

We'd love to add a new variant of our current skins to make you and some others happy, we really would. It's just not technically feasible.

I hope this answers your question and you understand where we are coming from. Thank you very much for your feedback, it is much appreciated.