• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suggestion: GOG Galaxy Achievements support

ZeeSvk

Would it be possible to implement GOG Galaxy achievements? or would it be loads of work?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It doesn't seem to be possible, at least the last time I checked. The limitation is on GOG's side, there's no way to view someone else's game list on the website for example. This was true for the GOG Galaxy client as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, this may have changed - I last checked like 2 months ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
GOG public profiles are now available. It would be great to see they are here.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up, I'll start looking at adding support.

TVippy

Nice! Thanks for the heads up, I'll start looking at adding support.
So happy that GOG finally added profiles (they look good indeed).

Dear x3sphere, if at all possible, please focus on adding the support for GOG. Is it possible to implement this year? Thank you for all your efforts!

U2NUMB

Oh wow I just checked it out and it seems legit. Tracks time played... achievements and so forth. Love how it adds them all at the top for both achievements and time played. Hope this is public enough for x3sphere to work his magic!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So happy that GOG finally added profiles (they look good indeed).

Dear x3sphere, if at all possible, please focus on adding the support for GOG. Is it possible to implement this year? Thank you for all your efforts!

It is a priority and will likely be ready before the end of the year. If you have a GOG profile with achievements earned right now, can you link me your profile and set all the privacy settings (aside from the friends one - don't need that) to "Everyone" ?

You can PM me it if you want. This will help with my testing.

U2NUMB

It is a priority and will likely be ready before the end of the year. If you have a GOG profile with achievements earned right now, can you link me your profile and set all the privacy settings (aside from the friends one - don't need that) to "Everyone" ?

You can PM me it if you want. This will help with my testing.

Alright I bought 4 games with achievements and earned a total of 4 in 3 of the games... my profile is located
https://www.gog.com/u/U2NUMB

I believe I opened it up for you to view.. the achievement system they have is pretty nice. Similar to Steam as in there are no values. They show rarity and the achievement pop in game is my second favorite after xbox. The whole thing is super slick... It also tracks time played down to the minute for each game and then totals it up on your profile.

Let me know if that helps.. .and again thank you for all you do!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Alright I bought 4 games with achievements and earned a total of 4 in 3 of the games... my profile is located
https://www.gog.com/u/U2NUMB

I believe I opened it up for you to view.. the achievement system they have is pretty nice. Similar to Steam as in there are no values. They show rarity and the achievement pop in game is my second favorite after xbox. The whole thing is super slick... It also tracks time played down to the minute for each game and then totals it up on your profile.

Let me know if that helps.. .and again thank you for all you do!

Cool, that does help! Thanks :)

Also, it looks like it will be rather straightforward to add support based on how they have these profiles setup. So I don't think it will take too long.

Last edited:

U2NUMB

Cool, that does help! Thanks :)

Also, it looks like it will be rather straightforward to add support based on how they have these profiles setup. So I don't think it will take too long.

Awesome good news on it being easy to pull the data.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Update on the GOG integration, I have been testing it out and it's pretty much ready to go. Will go live next weekend. Planning to launch it alongside some other new features too - details coming soon :)

ALI ESSA

Update on the GOG integration, I have been testing it out and it's pretty much ready to go. Will go live next weekend. Planning to launch it alongside some other new features too - details coming soon :)

You are gonna have look hard before you find a page as well supported as this one. Amazing job as always x3sphere

U2NUMB

Heck yea... thank you as always!!!!!

One quick question.. were you able to pull time played from their games?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Heck yea... thank you as always!!!!!

One quick question.. were you able to pull time played from their games?

Yep, time played will be tracked.