• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suggestion: Option to combine stats for multiplatform games

FolkSong

This is mainly for Origin, because there are very few people using it so the stats aren't very good. I'm playing Star Wars Squadrons and I enjoy sorting the list by rarity to see how my achievements stack up. But Exophase only has 67 tracked Origin players, compared to thousands on Steam, Xbox and PS, and many of the Origin achievements are at 0% rarity because no one has gotten them yet.

So my idea is simply to bring in stats from the other platforms to make the rarity values much more accurate. They all have exactly the same achievements as far as I can tell (PS has 1 extra for the platinum).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's an option - though Origin itself has a rarity stat we can pull. So I could include an optional toggle to show the rarity values from the service itself. Do you think that would be better?

Come to think of it I'm not even sure if Origin is showing it anywhere, but it's definitely in the API.

FolkSong

I think toggling the rarity from the service itself would accomplish what I'm after just as well. And it would also help with unpopular games that are not multiplatform.

I definitely haven't seen that data on Origin; in fact the reason I joined Exophase was for better Origin achievement data and display. I've since added all my other accounts though, I like the concept of the site.

Thanks for considering my idea!