• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suggestion: Series and Compilations and Trophy Case/Highlights

MCurley

Would there be a way to create a compilation page and maybe include an ability to include games across a different platform?

For example, let's say I wanted to show everyone all of the Call of Duty games that I've completed but I bounced around with platforms.

Could I create some sort of "MCurley Compilation: Call of Duty" that showed specifically selected games like:

Call of Duty 2 (360): 1000/1000
Call of Duty 3 (360): 0/1000
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (360): 1000/1000
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (360): 1000/1000
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS4): Platinum
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Steam): 50/50 achievements
etc.

Also, to expand on this maybe you could have a "Highlight Section" or "Trophy Case" where you can show off the 3-5 compilations, games, or achievements that you are most proud of.

MCurley

To expand on this, I would suggest that it be user custom. I wouldn't want to say "ALL HALO GAMES" because some of them I'm not going to play like the Spartan games on Windows 8 (I would play them on Xbox One). So a bit of cherry picking is involved.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Great idea, will put it on the to-do list! Agreed on making it custom. I have been planning to add a spot to highlight certain trophies so this will tie in nicely with that.