• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suggestion: When viewing leaderboards let us sort by “Most Completed Games”

ERVI

Let it be optional though, please add a switch to show the leaderboards or not for a game. Like Retroachievements.org, you can select to be registered into the LB or not.

NoahG59

Let it be optional though, please add a switch to show the leaderboards or not for a game. Like Retroachievements.org, you can select to be registered into the LB or not.
All of the current leaderboards are not optional though, why would this one need to be different?

NoahG59

For additional clarification because I think people may be confused; this is where the additional leaderboard would be located. It would be a leaderboard setting “Games Completed” under each Platform leaderboard.

Attachments

• 2A6758ED-D5DC-4CC3-984A-C43BC8FCFDD4.jpeg
    2A6758ED-D5DC-4CC3-984A-C43BC8FCFDD4.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't quite understand what that means. Could you give us an example?

And yeah, Noah is just suggesting additional leaderboards, the default will still remain the EXP one.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a good idea, I will add this to the sorting options soon.

ERVI

I don't quite understand what that means. Could you give us an example?

And yeah, Noah is just suggesting additional leaderboards, the default will still remain the EXP one.
Yes, for example you can choose game by game which ones you want your score/progress to be added to the leaderboard and which ones you don't and just register the achievements.