• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Super Meat Boy

Seth

MD Party Room
Can the 360 controller work on steam for this game?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

I'm guessing if I were to buy this I should get it on steam and not XBLA?

I buy it for steam they have a level portal coming up

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
360 controller works fine, that's what I use.

Robby

Los Doyers!
PS3 controller emulating a 360 controller is what I use.

Ewww. The PS3 controller feels like a toy in my hands. I'm afraid I'm going to break it everytime I play a game with it.

Bran

Yell
Ewww. The PS3 controller feels like a toy in my hands. I'm afraid I'm going to break it everytime I play a game with it.

Yeah and the 360 controller feels like an awkward brick and the Wii mote is a sex toy. I thought people were past calling the different controllers names and have all admitted the 360 D-Pad is a giant piece of mushy shit no matter which controller you favor.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah and the 360 controller feels like an awkward brick and the Wii mote is a sex toy. I thought people were past calling the different controllers names and have all admitted the 360 D-Pad is a giant piece of mushy shit no matter which controller you favor.

In my opinion the 360 controller is the perfect size. I agree about the D-Pad though, it's shocking... The new one looks retarded too.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
After hours of trying I beat the first Kid warp zone level, but I found out that if I quit now I have to start from the beginning. I'm not turning my 360 off until I beat it.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I BEAT THE GUY WARP ZONE MOTHERFUCKERS

MenaceInc

Staff Member
After hours of trying I beat the first Kid warp zone level, but I found out that if I quit now I have to start from the beginning. I'm not turning my 360 off until I beat it.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I BEAT THE GUY WARP ZONE MOTHERFUCKERS

Congratulations. That achievement is the single achievement that I'm proudest of on my 360.

Robby

Los Doyers!

Woah bro, chill. Didn't mean to say anything offensive.

Bran

Yell
In my opinion the 360 controller is the perfect size. I agree about the D-Pad though, it's shocking... The new one looks retarded too.

I don't even get why it rotates or whatever, seems like a bad idea.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Woah bro, chill. Didn't mean to say anything offensive.

I always sound like that. I'm rarely actually ever offended. I just think it's funny cause I've thrown and punched and crushed my PS3 controllers and they all still work perfectly.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I don't even get why it rotates or whatever, seems like a bad idea.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I always sound like that. I'm rarely actually ever offended. I just think it's funny cause I've thrown and punched and crushed my PS3 controllers and they all still work perfectly.

It rotates to raise up the horizontal and vertical axies and make them easier to hit without it going diagonally IIRC.

Also, I'm fairly sure that beating The Kid's warp zone wrecked my A button :| It was also when I started using the R trigger for speed up instead of the X button.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Got a new batch of leaderboard scores screenshots. That's it from me in the Light Forest, I can see no way to improve my runs on that world at all. I seriously don't know how the hell some of those times were gotten. I've gotten back some of my number 1 spots but just barely for some of them. Others, I got back in the top 3 at least.

2WwwZ.jpg

tgkXI.jpg

0YUqy.jpg

95QDH.jpg

FE9fO.jpg

GJzLV.jpg

O0eXB.jpg

bHbVu.jpg

Nga3B.jpg

ztU9X.jpg

nXtXM.jpg

V5eNn.jpg

18z6s.jpg

rAGla.jpg

dfBkb.jpg

to4qI.jpg

ZI1eD.jpg

2TjWu.jpg

26xS6.jpg

HIGMz.jpg

Robby

Los Doyers!
This game is so frustrating! But in a fun way!