• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Support Request: My Sea of Thieves Achievements Haven't Updated since November 2018

KrisKarl

For some reason my achievements haven't updated since last year and I am showing as number 116 on the leaderboard. I should be around number 30 instead but I'm still showing as 83% complete when I've completed 92% of the game and have the achievements to prove it. I have adjusted my privacy settings and have run a manual sync a couple of times but it's still not updated. Can you please look into it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
When I look at your profile on Xbox.com, it seems that no achievements are showing up.

In addition to turning off the privacy settings, did you also make sure you aren't hiding the games individually? Attached screenshot of what I am seeing... usually, your entire game list should display here. The scanners here are also seeing no game data at all when scanning your profile.

Last edited: