• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suspected of using an achievement hack (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBroYeah

Hello, exophase crew. I've already made a post about that a while ago and you unmarked my profile.

Again, I'm not banned on astats (https://astats.astats.nl/astats/User_Info.php?SteamID64=76561198085462698) and I'm ready to post broken games I fixed if that's needed.
There are a few broken games I fixed with existing community methods to keep the average game completion at 100%. Most of those games are invalidated on astats for me, not sure if that could cause the ban on this site. It feels like I'm getting targeted since I noticed over 500 SAMmers just by checking 2 games' leaderboards and they are still there.
There were no 3rd party programs involved in any of my achievements. I post videos for all the hard ones as a proof.
Additional info about broken games is in my Steam profile's info section. Let me know if I should explain something here.

P.S. I'd like to know the reason of my ban, because one of the mods checked my profile a while ago and it was fine. I haven't done any fixes since then.

Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.