• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Swype for Android open beta (only for a few days)

Joey

Swype | Text Input for Screens

Sign up, and get into the beta for a limited time. I highly recommend this, because Swype is amazing. This might sound crazy, but I went from frothing at the idea of dumping my Nexus One for an iPhone 4, to completely reconsidering. It's solved my biggest issue with this phone, and that's the lack of accuracy when typing. Not only that is it more accurate, it's quicker, it's actually kind of fun to use.

Hop on this Android users!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
And I just got invited into the beta a few days ago :p I've been using it for about a month actually and really like it. I'm finding myself using the portrait keyboard more often and it's just as quick as the standard landscape when you get used to it.

Joey

I agree, you almost have to use your index finger to type in landscape mode. I'm really loving this thing. The one thing I don't like is that the connection feature doesn't appear to work. It's not working right now atleast. Still awesome though.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm all set with my iPhone 3G. I think I want to go back to Verizon and get a droid phone.

Well if you're looking for change it's nice. The one problem with Android is there's a lack of quality applications and games. Although the droid phones are all good quality and fast, I love my HTC Droid Incredible.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

explosions

This is really nice, thanks!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This is kinda cool, now I don't have use landscape mode all the time.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

[HIGHLIGHT]
If you're into gigantic screens, the droid x is most likely going to be officially announced on the 23rd.[/HIGHLIGHT]
Motorola, Verizon announcing 'next generation of Droid' on June 23 -- Engadget

I like what I see in these pics and vid a great deal.

Motorola Droid X first (official) hands-on and unboxing! Update: video! -- Engadget