• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Sync not working as of obtaining PS5

hrcinga

Hello, can you please check what's going on with sync on my profile. It stopped working when I got a PS5 (around that time). I've had a platinum on Demon Souls remake, new Nioh 2 DLC and a few others but nothing registers, even when manual syncing. Also, can you elaborate why some games don't display hours played (in my case Mafia definite edition)? Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just looked at your profile and I’m seeing all the games you mentioned.

Do the hours played for Mafia Definitive Edition show on your PS5? If it’s not showing there, then we won’t be able to see the playtime.

Last edited:

hrcinga

Yes, all the games are in order now. Apparently I had messed up privacy settings on my PS4...
No, Mafia Definitive edition is the only game not showing at all on PS5 under profile and played games.
Also, I could not look this up anywhere conclusively, why are PS4 consoles not showing PS5 trophies despite showing the correct trophy level and count?
That's strange..
Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, all the games are in order now. Apparently I had messed up privacy settings on my PS4...
No, Mafia Definitive edition is the only game not showing at all on PS5 under profile and played games.
Also, I could not look this up anywhere conclusively, why are PS4 consoles not showing PS5 trophies despite showing the correct trophy level and count?
That's strange..
Thanks!
Most likely Sony needs to update the system software to support displaying PS5 games / trophies. They made a lot of changes to the API and it seems PS4 is still using the old way of retrieving game data.