• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC [TEMP] Minecraft Server Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkchild

The Doctor
eXophase.com Server Reset​

Before I tell you what's going on, here's a little background. Exophase.com has its own Minecraft server (It's free! Leave a message with your username and i'll add you to the whitelist). Now, as you well know, Minecraft is still at the alpha phase, but won't be for long, As of December 20, Notch will release the Beta version of Minecraft, bumping the price from

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Leave the server as it is. When Beta releases, restart.

Done

That sounds fine by me.

I think we definitely need to figure out how to get The Nether working once the beta comes out.

RoBz

sucker
Now, there has been speculation as to restarting the server before the version bump. It is fine by me, and all the files will be backed up. Why? Because i'm careful, that's why.
lmao wat

but yeah, after the beta release. less of this creative more survival imo

Darkchild

The Doctor
I'm not power mad! XD

And do you guys want survival?
I can do that :D

Also, for hellworld, from what I see, you have to setup a seperate server and somehow connect them both. I don't think this is possible yet.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Expecting new world to strangely come with a throne devoted to Darkchild.

For the last time, I am not power mad.

I've been asked to reset the server, by various users. I wouldn't want to do it out of a sudden. I told X3 I'd be fair.
Hence the poll

Please stop it because it is insulting me

Robby

Los Doyers!
I think they were just messing around :p

Darkchild

The Doctor
well I can't help but to feel insulted. X3 Trusted me enough to do this, and i am trying to do it right, and yet they point fingers...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
well I can't help but to feel insulted. X3 Trusted me enough to do this, and i am trying to do it right, and yet they point fingers...

Calm down, pretty sure it was just sarcasm :p I wouldn't get worked up over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.