• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC TERA

chunji

Anyone else play? What server? I mostly play by myself but I'm open to playing with others from time to time.

I'm on Mount Tyrannas (which is a PVP server sadly, I wish I was on a PVE server but I joined it because a friend was on MT), It's mostly irritating when people just kinda hide out waiting to kill you. I just wanna do my missions ty :") Anyway. I have 4 characters: Mayji (level 60 Elin Slayer), Cheonji (level 23 Elin Sorcerer), Mayde (level 60 Elin Reaper), and Marilda (level 20-smth Castanic Gunner). My Slayer is my favorite but the gunner class is super bomb. I'm loving it.

SihayatheFremen

I'm too much of a coward to ever play pvp. Im on a pve server, Tempest Reach.
I can't say I've played too much Tera. My highest character is only level 25. I had bought my kids a copy of the game too but they never really played it much.
I think Tera is gorgeous but I find Neverwinter to be more fun to play.

chunji

@SihayatheFremen I try to avoid the PVP action as much as possible. I never, ever use Outlaw Declaration. I'll fight back if I get attacked but sadly I usually end up dying. Luckily if you're not on the main channel you can usually avoid people. I have regrets about joining a pvp server but sighs :c

SihayatheFremen

@chunji I actually discovered I do have a character in a pvp server....lake of tears I think. That's the one I made to play with the friend I ended up never playing with. I think I played there once for like an hour. I should delete it.
I have never played pvp in any game. I rarely play anything with mp but the few times I have, its always been coop, never competitive. Its just not my thing.

NocturnalNL

I tried the game the other day and it lags horribly on my pc, might be due to lack or ram or gpu tho... but I didn't get the feel of the game. I guess WoW killed MMOs for me :/

D

Dragonsbait

I used to play Lineage 2 and that was a pvp game. I had to get my level 90 friends just to level my lowbies in that game. I will never play another pvp game or on a pvp server.
I have to agree with Umbra.

D

Dragonsbait

I have played a ton of MMO's, but stopped because it came to the point of being pay to win.
Best MMO's for me:
WoW
Lineage 2
Perfect world (most of their games)