• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Indie Terraria

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
one of my friends posted the gameplay video of it, and it seemed waay too much like a 2D version of minecraft, so i didn't look into it any further

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Fairly sure that ProfessorBurnt and roe-ur-boat have terraria but I don't myself. Same reasons as slicer, didn't interest me.

Bran

Yell
This game has far more in common with Castlevania than MineCraft. If that's why it turned you off you should take another look at it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's been on my radar, just haven't picked it up yet due to the massive backlog I have. Looks awesome though, I think I'd enjoy it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Isn't this similar to "What did I do to deserve this?!" on the PSP?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
know this is a bit old, but i forgot about this till now, anyway a while back a steam sale was 20$ for 4 copy's of this game, so i grabbed it thinking me and some of my friends would play together, but i didn't really care for the game at all, so i just let the codes go to waste, if anyone wants one of the 3 codes, hit me with a pm and your steam id.

Joey

know this is a bit old, but i forgot about this till now, anyway a while back a steam sale was 20$ for 4 copy's of this game, so i grabbed it thinking me and some of my friends would play together, but i didn't really care for the game at all, so i just let the codes go to waste, if anyone wants one of the 3 codes, hit me with a pm and your steam id.

Fuck yeah, I'll take one. My steam id is (I think) DFSVegas

This is my profile, at least. No idea what my profile ID is...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DFSVegas

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
cool, i sent a friend request, i'll send him a copy when he accepts.

still have one copy left if anyone wants it.