• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tf2 engineer update!

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
The engineer is finally getting his update in 119th update!
Team Fortress 2 - 119th Update!
Scroll on bottom of the page and click "We're not done yet"
From there you would see a flim showing a teaser of the engineer update.
(a link for those who are lazy)
Coming Soon

Serideth

Always wanted to see what would happen with the engi, I hardly every play TF2 though due to the changes made :(

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I want to get back into TF2, but I've been gone so long all the new updates I've missed really confuse me.
At least now I can sort of catch up with that page

Adiuvo

Looking at the video, there's some sort of grenade type devices in the bottom right corner when we see the engie welding something, along with an Iron Monger-esque helmet to his left. Coupled with that robotic arm blueprint, I'm guessing there'll be some sort of mini robot you can control, or EMP bombs. The grenade things could even be the Repair Node Valve was talking about earlier, but they did say they scrapped the idea.

Serideth

Do we still have the MfM TF2 server? I'd be up for a game, if not if anyone wants to play on another server I'm down.

Adiuvo

The MFM TF2 server is still up IIRC. It was down for awhile due to server troubles Evilseph was having but I'm pretty sure he got it back up.

Adiuvo

The drop system was changed for the better, so you'll probably get one within the month. You're pretty much guaranteed to get an item every hour you play. There's a max you can get each week though, but the hat drop rate along with the normal drop rate was greatly increased.

Serideth

Oh sweet, not that I really mind though, I only really got in TF2 for the gameplay, not all the fashion.