• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC TF2 Meet-Up?

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you were interested in having a TF2 Meet-Up and play for a while sometime soon?

Adiuvo

I'm up for it. Any time today is good.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'd be up for this weekend too.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Would've loved to have played but am busy with prepping for finals next week. (curse finals)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have to bail on this week. I procrastinated doing some assignments all week and now I'll have to finish them up during the weekend. Sorry :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I have to bail on this week. I procrastinated doing some assignments all week and now I'll have to finish them up during the weekend. Sorry :(

Now see...I would've gotten all my work done ahead of time in anticipation for this weekend if I was able to play. You disappoint me x3! Although right now instead of studying I think I'm going to go find my NDS and see if I can put Dark Dawn on it :)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I can't see the exophase TF2 server up at the moment and ES hasn't been on since Wednesday night :\

If anyone wants to post an IP to go on then feel free :D