• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC TF2 spotlight event

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
TF2 spotlight event(2.50 price till 7pm Pdt time)

Time trick or treat tf2 style, this sell only last till 2:00pm pdt time.
A new gibus hat is up for grabs (check out links)
I'll update this post with images later.

TD'LR links

TF2 is only 2.99 right now on steam till 2:00pm PDT time

New to steam?
Download steam ~ Welcome to Steam
And check out event on right to page on spotlight

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
damn all out of hats

"
Go dominate one of them while they're flaunting the Gibus and we'll give you one of your own! It's the exact same hat--but better, because unlike them, you will have earned it!"​

There still chance to get a hat.
Its in the hat link
Dominate someone with Gibus hat, then you unlock your own.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
You should put in the topic title that TF2 is $2.49
We really need to get back to playing this game

EDIT: nvm, back up to full price just as I was about to buy one as a gift

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
So, to obtain the hat, all you need to do is dominate the guy? Does it stand after the event?

Yup, not sure if it still valid....

@Sousanator

To late,I was hunting for the hat forgot edit the title.

If anyone still needs tf2, bestbuy is selling it for 9.99 retail copy, the steam copies are 20$
~ Team Fortress 2 - Windows

"Five new update-specific achievements will unlock the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Hats—moldering, eldritch veils of such manifold depravity, the human eye will not process the sheer enormity of their malevolence, and"
Team Fortress 2 - Halloween Special

So here new updates-

-hats

-new koth map called Harvest

Not sure when new achievements are added, valve just updated the main page once more.
But seems like the new achievements unlock hats. So there more then 1hat now.?

"Five new update-specific achievements will unlock the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Hats​

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Dose anyone need the gibus hat? I just got it.

The 2nd hat is for 20candy which I still need.

Anyone else getting major FPS problems on koth_harvest_event? On a map change, my framerates go from ~200 to 10.

Overall, it's actually been a very smooth update. Hats that are in reach are always welcome. Hell, even the Steam Forum aren't complaining, and that's an indicator of a good update.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Sure just make time when you're online on tf2 all together.
I'll let you dominate me. (I don't have my own server)

Adiuvo

This is making me want to play TF2 even more now. Anyone with a hat be kind enough to let me dominate them?

For me it's the opposite. All of these pointless updates and Valve still won't fix some balance issues as well as general glitches. Maybe they're saving it for the soldier update, but honestly, they should be working on that rather than a hat.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
tf2 2.50 once more till 7pdt time

Oh since deals seem be flying everwhere today on steam i'm using this thread till after halloween.

Champions Online Halloween event on steam free! PLAY TILL MONDAY
The full game free!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I have all the achievements from the latest update so if anyone needs the ghastly gibus, give me a shout on either the IRC channel or on steam. 10 internetz for guessing the username ;)