• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC TF2: This Saturday

Colm

My ISP crapped out due to extreme weather conditions, so I couldn't respond to anything in this thread.
Now that I'm back, I think that the easiest thing to do would be to hold the match at the usual time of 8:30PM GMT. But I'll let you know closer to the moment if we'll have to abandon the game due to low player numbers.

Also, we have a vote tie between Official PL, Custom PL, CP and Mix. It also seems I'm the only person who likes KOTH.
I think this means that we might have to do a mix of everything except KOTH unless any other option wins.
In fact, I might just do official PL only unless I get a maplist and see what we can do.

His games never succeed, I'm not being an ass. It's not very fun to get ready for a game and discover it isn't happening because the server is down or some other lame reason.
Hey, we're moving forward.
There was one occasion where I had to leave because of some other reason, and a number of occasions where we did have server problems. Blaming it on me solves nothing. The server seems to be fine, during MenaceInc's event we didn't get any crashes or lagspikes.
If you don't want to show up, fine. Go play L4D2 or something, but then you're just contributing to event fail due to lack of players...

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM EST ----------

Now that I have a PC count me in for either.
Ah, I was wondering where you were.

eldiablov

Contributor
Hey, we're moving forward.
There was one occasion where I had to leave because of some other reason, and a number of occasions where we did have server problems. Blaming it on me solves nothing. The server seems to be fine, during MenaceInc's event we didn't get any crashes or lagspikes.

Dont get me wrong, I WANT the game to succeed, hence me buying a new wifi card for my laptop and downloading TF2 right now.

I just get really pissed off when it doesn't happen, hopefully it will this time :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Already got it :D

Colm

Just in case we want to do custom pl tonight, check out Index of /tf2/maps. It contains all the maps we run on the server. Be sure to download the following:
pl_waste_final
pl_swiftwater
pl_stovepipe_b3
pl_cranetop_b8

We'll be putting these maps to vote tonight, so be sure to have them beforehand. I'm not letting this game go down to download times, so if not enough people have the maps, we'll move on without them.

EvilSeph

Administrator
You only have to download the non-bz2 bsps OR the bsp.bz2's and then use something to extract/decompress them.

Colm

Just under one hour left before we start. I hope this one goes well...