• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The 2011 eXophase Completed Games List

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Instructions and Original Idea by Joey:

1. Post the name of the game, the console you played it on, and what difficulty you played (if there is one).

2. If you're playing a multiplayer game, try to use a major milestone, ie reaching level 80 in Wrath of the Lich King, or unlocking all the weapons for a particular class in TF2 (just examples)

3. There is no specific guideline for what constitutes a "completed" game. If you have some issues deciding if you've finished a game, just use your best judgment. Remember, this isn't a competition, it's just for fun. **UPDATED** I personally would consider beating the main story line, or "quest" of a game like GTA 4 or oblivion as completed. Getting 100% would be considered a different accomplishment all together. Once again though, just use YOUR best judgement.

4. Even if this is your second, third, or one hundreth time beating a game, post it anyway. Any game you finish in the 2010 calendar year, post it.

5. When you post a game, make sure you make a new post, and don't just edit your previous posts. I wont notice it if you do that, and It probably wont make it into the original post.

Abe Froeman
  • Xbox 360: Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty - Black OPS
  • PS3: Killzone 3, inFAMOUS 2 (Platinum), Alice: Madness Returns, Resistance 3

Brad
  • PC: WoW Cataclysm (85 on priest and mage)

Craig Fairfax
  • PS3: Call of Duty - Black OPS, Killzone 3, Dead Space 2, Crysis 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Bulletstorm, Batman: Arkham City
  • PC: Battlefield 3
  • iOS: Final Fantasy 3

JadePlanes
  • PS3: The Flying Hamster, Age of Zombies, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Co-Op)
  • PC: Portal

january39
  • PS3: Skate 2

KezraPlanes
  • NES: Super Mario Bros., Ninja Gaiden
  • PSP: Dissidia: Final Fantasy, The Flying Hamster
  • PS3: God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, Fallout 3: The Pitt, Fallout 3: Point Lookout, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker, Mass Effect 2: Kasumi's Stolen Memories, Mass Effect 2: Project Overlord, Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space 2, Sonic 2, Portal 2 (Single Player), Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (co-op)
  • Android: Game Dev Story, Game Dev Story (New Game +)
  • NDS: New Super Mario Bros., Inazuma Eleven
  • PC: Ultima: First Age of Darkness
  • Xbox 360: Mortal Kombat 9, Shadows of the Damned, Bulletstorm

MenaceInc
  • PSP: Cave Story (Bad Ending + Good Ending)
  • PC: Crysis 2, Portal 2 (single player and co-op), Darksiders (Normal), Batman: Arkham Asylum (Normal), Deus Ex (Realistic, Helios merge ending), Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Hardest difficulty)
  • iOS: Hook Champ
  • Xbox 360: Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (Normal)
  • Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • GBA: Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
  • MegaDrive/Genesis: Sonic 2, Batman

NeilR
  • PS3: Uncharted (Normal), Uncharted II (Normal), God of War I (GoW collection), PS3: God of War II (GoW Collection), inFamous (Hero-Normal), Red Dead Redemption, RDR: Undead Nightmare, Batman: Arkham City
  • PC: King's Quest 1 redux (AGD Interactive), King's Quest 2+ (AGD Interactive), King's Quest 3 Redux (AGD Interactive)

PR0fessor Burnt
  • Gamecube: Mario Kart: Double Dash
  • iOS: Bad Company, Death Knight, Dead Space
  • Xbox 360: Dead Space 2, Call of Duty - Black OPS, Portal 2 (Single Player x2/Co-op), Fear 3 (Fearless difficulty, Co-op)
  • PC: Max Payne 2, Atom Zombie Smasher (bad ending)
  • PSP: God of War - Ghost of Sparta, The 3rd Birthday
  • 3DS: Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina of Time

Ril3ySnotZ
  • PS3: Heavy Rain, Enslaved Odyssey to the West, Uncharted, NFS Hot Pursuit, Call Of Juarez - Bound In Blood, Battlefield Bad Company, Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom, Killzone 3, LA Noire
  • iOS: Angry Birds, Battlefield Bad Company 2
  • PSP: GOW Ghost Of Sparta, Juiced 2, Chilli Con Carnage, Driver 76
  • PC: Shiver Vanishing Hitchhiker, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, Hidden & Dangerous, Hidden & Dangerous 2

Riorio99
  • NDS: Pokemon Black , Pokemon White

slicer4ever
  • Xbox 360: Splinter Cell Conviction (Co-op), Army of two, 40th day (Normal), Mass Effect (Insanity), L4D2, Portal 2 (Single + Co-op)
  • Wii: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Spiros
  • PS3: Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Call of Duty - Black OPS, Uncharted, Skate 3, Bulletstorm
  • Xbox 360: Assassin's Creed
  • iOS: Game Dev Story, Mirror's Edge, Angry Birds

Torch
  • Xbox 360: Limbo
  • iOS: Infinity Blade
  • PC: Crysis 2, Bulletstorm
  • PS3: inFamous (Evil)

x3sphere
  • PC: Mafia II, Dead Space 2, Deus Ex (Illuminati ending), Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • 3DS: Super Mario 3D Land (all levels to 100%)

Zx30
  • NES: Megaman IV, Megaman V, Megaman VI, Contra, Megaman III, Megaman, Megaman II
  • Xbox 360: Megaman 10, Megaman 9, Vanquish, Castle Crashers, Gears of War, Gears of War 2
  • PSOne: Megaman 8, Megaman X6
  • GBA: Megaman and Bass
  • PC: World of Goo, Diablo 2

Zero
  • Xbox 360: VVVVVV
  • GameCube: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PS3: Uncharted 1 (decided to play both after seeing the recent gameplay vids for #3; working on Uncharted 2 now)

Brad

Yoshimi
PS3: Uncharted 1 (decided to play both after seeing the recent gameplay vids for #3; working on Uncharted 2 now)

Isn't the series just MARVELOUS Neil?

As for me I hit 85 on my priest and mage in WoW:Cataclysm. Priest was late yesterday, mage a few weeks ago.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Isn't the series just MARVELOUS Neil?

As for me I hit 85 on my priest and mage in WoW:Cataclysm. Priest was late yesterday, mage a few weeks ago.

Is that considered beating a game? xD

Brad

Yoshimi
Is that considered beating a game? xD

HELL NO you'll never beat a fucker like world of warcraft. Just keeps you coming back getting a little bit better every time you log in but never the best.

It does work with #2 on the list tho my man

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PSP: Dissidia: Final Fantasy
NES: Ninja Gaiden

p.s. Ninja Gaiden NES is clearly the worse game I have EVER played, and I've played bombs in the past, but this games is SO bad. Badly programmed, unfair challenge and EASY as fuck bosses (except for the two last I guess). How does this game get so much praise? I'm baffled xD

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just finished Mafia II on PC. Not sure why it received such mediocre reviews. It's a solid 9, easily. There were a few repetitive bits but overall an amazing experience. The atmosphere is incredible, and I'd go as far to say that it's unmatched by anything else in this genre.

All I can say.. perhaps most of the reviewers were playing it on a console. I've seen a few Xbox 360/PS3 screens and the PC version looks like an entirely different game. I'm not talking just high res textures either, there's a MASSIVE difference across the board.

Comparison

PC
a2f071002ccadef0b79bd29fd22df58b8ac6eec1.jpg

PS3
nzm5gxfboz.png

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PS3: God of War 3

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PS3: Uncharted 2 - completed on normal

AWESOME!! Loved the game a lot.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PS3: Final Fantasy XIII

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Can beating a DLC count as beating a game?