• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

The banner images for the PS3 versions of Red Johnson's Chronicles and Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All needs to be switched.

ahoge

The image of the area under Drownedman's Bridge belongs to the game Red Johnson's Chronicles.
The image of Black Johnson sitting in Brown Johnson's squat belongs to the game Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All.

The bridge can only be visited in Red Johnson's Chronicles since that is where Red Johnson investigates Ed's murder.
Brown Johnson's squat can only be visited in Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All since that is where Red Johnson discovers the disappearance of one his brothers.

These are the pages I'm referring to:

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've swapped the images now.

On a side note - I had to use different images than the ones you submitted as they were not large enough in size. They need to cover the page background area so ideally should be around 1200 pixels in width and 500 pixels in height. We usually will not use images lower in size than that, unless no other suitable images can be found.