• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The crap this is Imagine games...

Seth

MD Party Room
Is anyone else starting to get pissed off at these "Imagine" games....I mean really I can understand games from movies sucking....I can take that the wii and the Ds have a lot of crap on them but these games arent even playable and there like 30 bucks!!!!....

And really

Imagine: Party Babyz
Imagine Party Babyz brings the fun of the popular Babyz franchise to the Wii in the form of a play date neither you or your child will soon forget. Reminiscent of earlier releases in the franchise where players nurture individual babies while mothers and fathers are away at work or on errands, Imagine Party Babyz expands on the idea with the twist of placing players in the role of a baby in daycare.

Imagine: Babysitters
Play as a young babysitter who moves to a new town and takes care of several cute babies. In this new adventure, improve your babysitting skills and start an official job at the nursery.
Who the hell plays a game on baby sitting in the first place.

Imagine: Fashion Designer New York
Imagine: Interior Designer
Imagine: Wedding Designer
Imagine: Fashion Designer

Wow 4 designer games...

My Secret World by Imagine
(Nintendo DS) allows young girls to express themselves in a fully customizable diary. They'll learn more about their own personality with dozens of fun quizzes, socialize with friends via Wi-Fi, trade customization items, share secrets and play mini-games together.

I mean What the fuck...I think they just be killing gaming...Thanks alot nintendo and UbiSoft...
And let me not even get started on Petz crap games.!!!!

EvilSeph

Administrator
The whole point of the Wii was to reach out to all different kinds of consumers and they have done that. Just because you don't enjoy a game or see the point in the game it doesn't mean others don't.

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont mind them reaching out after all I a big fan of nintendogs...But these games are just pure crap.... I think they make barbie games look fun...

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I dont mind them reaching out after all I a big fan of nintendogs...But these games are just pure crap.... I think they make barbie games look fun...

i agree.

my sis had the fashion designer one and she hated it.
(she loves lmost all games so thats sad.)
and she always loved fashion. she said she wants to kill hereself after playing this game.<i think she was joking though>

i dont like most ds games they suck to me ive played maybe 2 or 3 good ones but all others suck in my opinion.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
wow.... they need Nintendo really need understand most gamers are teens-adults little kids are just add on to the gaming world.
Don't even forget what sega did to sonic, its like an little kid game now.
I remembered good old days of sega dreamcast where sonic used to be fun play.
Now its all about baby games?
Little dumb games that are not even fun.
@EvilSeph
Im still waiting for an solid 1st person I like, I understand that but Nintendo need focus on older crowd now.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
wow.... they need Nintendo really need understand most gamers are teens-adults little kids are just add on to the gaming world.
I rembered good old days of sega dreamcast where sonic used to be fun play.

actually the spin off with shadow as the main charecter had some cursing in it and big weapons it was way more adult then anything sega has ever released.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
actually the spin off with shadow as the main charecter had some cursing in it and big weapons it was way more adult then anything sega has ever released.
Oh yea, that was pretty good really if you can look past few things.
edit-I didn't like the story around it.

twelve

I'm not dead
A game comes out that you don't like the look of, do you:

A) Ignore it.
or
B) Bitch about it on a web forum.

Unfortunately it seems B is the choice most people make.

Slasher

Suck It
I remembered good old days of sega dreamcast where sonic used to be fun play.
@EvilSeph
Im still waiting for an solid 1st person I like, I understand that but Nintendo need focus on older crowd now.

Are you sure you should be speaking on behalf of teens and adults? You remember "the good old days of sega dreamcast" lol you were likely born around the time dreamcast was even released. Although I do agree that Sonic has more or less gone to shit. I haven't enjoyed a sonic game since Sega Genesis

You give off a little kid vibe based on your poor spelling/grammar, presentation, and fascination with pokemon. So sorry if I'm totally wrong.
A game comes out that you don't like the look of, do you:

A) Ignore it.
or
B) Bitch about it on a web forum.

Unfortunately it seems B is the choice most people make.
You forgot C) Warn others of impending doom if they decide to go near it

I see it as more of a discussion of how craptastic these hunks of garbage really are. A warning in advance if you will. If there's no complaints, they'll just keep pumping them out

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Are you sure you should be speaking on behalf of teens and adults? I do agree though that Sonic has more or less gone to shit. I haven't enjoyed a sonic game since Sega Genesis

You give off a little kid vibe based on your poor spelling/grammar, presentation, and fascination with pokemon. So sorry if I'm totally wrong.

Look, im sorry dude my spelling and my love of pokemon forever got to me.:/
Back to topic now-
Next to sonic is mario, we got mario always an child adult game going only child.
As we seen recent game on the wii, mario always hit near adult gamers even during N64 with an semi medium,hard type gameplay collecting stars.
@twelve
I see an point infroming person about the game that have problems in my own way, in a way helps stop makeing bad games, or people from buying them.
With today money flow I bet we all can agree we need infromation on games we're buying.
Like question such as..
[Do you like this game?]
[can I get an demo]
[what did you think]
[did you enjoy this game]
[is it worth 60$price tag?]
@Slasher 2nd post
I agree on that, its an warning sign what expect for each game.
@twelve first post on 2nd page
you would think that, but gamers who don't go gaming forum normal go to forums by google. Or look at game trailers.
I still think we should tell our view and opnions to help others. Plus meny people just buy new games just because there new, we can help by telling themes and etc.

twelve

I'm not dead
You forgot C) Warn others of impending doom if they decide to go near it

I see it as more of a discussion of how craptastic these hunks of garbage really are. A warning in advance if you will. If there's no complaints, they'll just keep pumping them out
I didn't forget anything. Anyone on a gaming related discussion forum will already have the common sense not to buy them, and if they don't then I would like to [STRIKE]LOL in their faces[/STRIKE] kindly inform them that they are [STRIKE]retarded[/STRIKE] misguided.

The people that do however buy them aren't the sort of people that will be visiting gaming forums. So they'll continue buying them and they'll continue being pumped out. The only way to stop this is to picket outside your local games outlets which will arouse media attention or for the retailers to refuse to stock them (which they would do if they got bad press from our picket lines).

Slasher

Suck It
I was thinking more along the lines of a google search leading here, or just simple word of mouth getting the message around. Your mentioned method would probably be more effective though

Mister Chief

How on earth do these games affect you in any way, shape or form, vanden?

They don't.

You don't like em?

Don't buy em.

Simple.

Seth

MD Party Room
@steven Wow...

@phil
I can Ignore a few bad games,but when they pump out these really horrible games. I mean they made over 15 or so in less then a year...Now if it was a sub par games I understand and shouldn't be making a thread on it...But there are all in the 2-4 and there 15 of them... I think this is a great thread topic...

@Mister Chief
I take it you dont have 3 little sisters?This effects me in a huge way.

If you guys feel this isent worth talking about then by all means lock it.

twelve

I'm not dead
If you guys feel this isent worth talking about then by all means lock it.
It really isn't worth talking about. All you're doing is bitching about some games you don't like. So what if you have 3 little sisters? If they like the games then it's their choice, you don't have to like them or play them.

My dad hates GTA he doesn't try to stop me playing it tho.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
My 2 sisters would always get games like this, until they realized how they weren't really having any fun. They are so poorly made,tedious, and sometimes even impossible to complete.The games don't really affect me, however, my sisters disney/nickelodeon endless tv watching does.

But if the games were for my ps3, and if they were actually playing the game a lot. I would be a little upset that they were taking away gaming time for me.