• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Death Penalty

TeamOverload

Yup, those are the ones. He has been trying to kill himself though as Abe said, so that's the only reason I could have seen for NOT giving him the death penalty. Make him really be tortured.

Bear 94

Wow a lot of people have this "eye for an eye" thing going down and that's pretty weird if you ask me. A kinda rape and you should get raped vibe going down.

The fact that a governing body can decide to put someone to death in the name of justice is just sick. What a ridiculous punishment.
People have a problem with euthanasia when the person wants to die but suddenly when you commit a crime you forfeit your life and that's cool with everyone?

You forfeit the right to be a part of society, since you knew the rules and broke them hard. Prison is near to the best we can do. Don't kill people, that shit is crazy.

Also lol @ Sullivan.

I agree with the 'eye for an eye' when it comes to small issues like money etc but when it comes to life it's just not right
I agree with you that it's sick and ridiculous.
Because lets say there was a man named James and he killed a person. James goes to jail and is given the death penalty. The fact that James gets killed for killing someone means that we're actually committing the exact crime as him. We are killing someone for killing someone else and its just a continuing list of names. I think its wrong. If it's wrong for a man to kill another man then how come we have the right to kill a criminal? If we allow this then we're just as bad as the criminals themselves.