• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The eXophase To Be Completed Games List

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Bran

Yell
Oh yeah, I always forget about Alan Wake. I literally know nothing about that game except that I was told it's amazing. I played Gears and Halo co-op on a friend's xbox and they don't keep my interest that well. Truthfully Killzone does not keep my interest that well either cause I dislike the humans, but the hellgast are awesome.

Deathrow

To be completed...

Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy XIII
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Halo: Reach

MenaceInc

Staff Member
To be completed...

Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy XIII
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Halo: Reach

Eww, FF2. The most emo of the FF games. You cOuld actually level up and buff your characters by hurting yourself xD

JadePlanes

PC: Portal 2
Dead Space
Amnesia The Dark Descent
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Neverwinter Nigths
Jade Empire

PS3: God Of War
God Of War 2
God Of War 3
Dead Space Extraction

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Adding to my objectives:

NDS: Inazuma Eleven, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Pok

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I started on Red Dead Redemption which had been sitting in my to-do pile for a few months now. Probably will take me the rest of the year to get anywhere near completed at the rate that I play. heh

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I started on Red Dead Redemption which had been sitting in my to-do pile for a few months now. Probably will take me the rest of the year to get anywhere near completed at the rate that I play. heh
Well the credits rolled by a little while ago and I am at 93.7% completion. Guess my hunch was wrong.