• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The eXophase To Be Completed Games List

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PC: Bioshock 2, Trine, and the whole HL series.

I beat Trine (PS3) a few days ago and seeing your post reminded me I forgot to post; it was a fun little game.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I beat Trine (PS3) a few days ago and seeing your post reminded me I forgot to post; it was a fun little game.

Then you might want to post that in the Completed games section, not the To be Completed xD

Anyways, I'm in the process of playing Persona 3 Portable, Final Fantasy XIII, Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International - and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
oops :blushing: I ws working late and thought I was in that thread.

KelticN7

PS3
Uncharted 1 & 2
Xbox
Farcry 2
Mass Effect (1)

january39

eXo Staff
resident evil 5, finished last night but only got 30% and i want more, looks like a replay is in order :p

Adiuvo

Metro 2033 on Steam has finally been fixed, so now it's time to try that on Ranger mode.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm going to start a big ass classic RPG-thon starting with BioWare games. During 2011 I hope to beat the following games:

Baldur's Gate (plus Tales of the Sword Coast)
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (plus Throne of Bhaal)
Neverwinter Nights (plus Hordes of the Underdark and Shadows of the Undrentide)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Jade Empire
Fallout I
Fallout II
The Elder Scrolls I through III
Diablo I & II (plus expansions)
and all the Ultima (numbered) games.

Then I'm moving on the classical RTS games:

Warcraft I through III
Starcraft I
Age of Empires I and II (maybe III although I didn't like it as much)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

angelsniper45

Xbox 360 - Bioshock 1 & 2, Halo Reach, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and the Assassins Creed series
PC - Borderlands xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood