• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The Future Of Video Game Consoles

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Personally, I don't see a new PS3 coming out in quite a few years (as it has by far, the best hardware but with few console selling exclusives). I believe the next nintendo console will be announced at this year's or next year's E3 (due to the fact that some PS2 games have better graphics). Finally, The next microsoft console I believe will come out around the time Sony announces their next console (just to catch up with the hardware).

Personally, I think that Sont will keep the PS3 for reasons mentioned above and the fact that MANY people are buying it for the blu-ray (as it's only 50$ more expensive). I know that when I finally make the change to blu-ray, I will become a PS3 fanboy.

I hope that devs will focus less on graphics and more on some original gameplay and ideas (mind you, not to go to the extreme poor ol' Ninty went).