• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The Future Of Video Game Consoles

Bran

Yell
Vee said:
No.

Or, i know how to make money?

By work, i meant i'm not employed. That doesnt mean i cant make money.

I'd love for gaming to be cheaper but it isnt. Pound for Pound, you wont get as much content in any other medium. God dammit, even the Cinema costs about

Moose

Meta Moose
Vee said:
No.

Or, i know how to make money?

By work, i meant i'm not employed. That doesnt mean i cant make money.

I'd love for gaming to be cheaper but it isnt. Pound for Pound, you wont get as much content in any other medium. God dammit, even the Cinema costs about

twelve

I'm not dead
eldiablov said:
If not then you must be talking out of your ass. Flashing my 360 really put things into perspective for me, I burned three games and realised I had myself over

Moose

Meta Moose
twelve said:
I'd rather pirate the movie, stay in with friends to watch it and spend my money on games which will entertain me for far longer than a trip to the cinema.
I would rather pirate the game and go to the cinema with friends...

Seth

MD Party Room
maybe a get a system with stereo bluthooth...

Be be nice if my ps3,my samsong p2, my moto s9, my ps3 blutooth remote and even my bluthooth ipod dock and my cellphone all worked with one another....

To stream music from my pc to my mp3 player to my ipod dock to my ps3(that connect to my 7.1 step up) and about 4 other speakers all around my house.and can change the song with my cellphone,remote,or mp3player. Plus palues the music with my phone rings and my vocie can be heard from anywhere in the house...and has voice commands to turn on my car(that has bluthooth) and other things that waste your time to do.and games will be controlled by my voice...

So I can be uber lazy

I can dream cant I?

Bran

Yell
I'd rather buy a game and watch a telescreener with my friends. Or just sneak into the theatre that my friend's sisters boyfriend works at.

eldiablov

Contributor
Moose said:
I would rather pirate the game and go to the cinema with friends...

I'd rather pirate the game, then pirate the movie and then do both with friends. Oh and Phil, I took my warranty sticker off without hesitation so I guess I would buy another xbox if it RROD'd.

Why dont you tell me your impressive money making secrets oh godly Vee?

Moose

Meta Moose
eldiablov said:
I'd rather pirate the game, then pirate the movie and then do both with friends. Oh and Phil, I took my warranty sticker off without hesitation.
I like going to the cinema with friends. Where as with a game, you would be playing it at home anyway.

twelve

I'm not dead
He doesn't really have friends. He just wants to go to the cinema so that he's out of the house.

Access_Denied

eldiablov said:
I'd rather pirate the game, then pirate the movie and then do both with friends.

Yeah, but it's easier to make out with your girl in a movie theater. Doing it at home with your parents watching is just weird. :neutral:

Moose

Meta Moose
twelve said:
He doesn't really have friends. He just wants to go to the cinema so that he's out of the house.
Yeah, I like to go to the cinema on my own. :neutral:

twelve

I'm not dead
Access_Denied said:
Yeah, but it's easier to make out with your girl in a movie theater. Doing it at home with your parents watching is just weird. :neutral:
Don't you have your own room?

Vee

eldiablov said:
I'd rather pirate the game, then pirate the movie and then do both with friends. Oh and Phil, I took my warranty sticker off without hesitation so I guess I would buy another xbox if it RROD'd.

Why dont you tell me your impressive money making secrets oh godly Vee?
This is a thread about the future of games consoles. If you want to know my money making schemes, wake up in the night and walk into your mothers bedroom.