• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

@The idiot who banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit

Awesome
[edit]
After discussion with x3sphere and cyanide, I have come to the conclusion that you are a bad moderator in general.

Also, you're still an idiot.

[edit again]
Under the consideration (you're an idiot), I've decided to elaborate so that everything is clear: don't ban people for infinite quantities of time without a warning or notice, and ESPECIALLY without a reason, and even MORE especially don't do that to FRIENDS OF YOUR BOSS.

[edit 3]
I know who you are, shadowforte. Lock your doors.....

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Somebody banned you?:eek:hmy:

rabbit

Awesome
Yes. shadowforte banned me because (apparently, seeing as it's the last post I made) my views on malloc.us and EvilSeph.

Technically, what shadowforte did is in violation of FCC rules and the First Amendment (censure of free speech). I feel violated.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yes. shadowforte banned me because (apparently, seeing as it's the last post I made) my views on malloc.us and EvilSeph.

Technically, what shadowforte did is in violation of FCC rules and the First Amendment (censure of free speech). I feel violated.

Now while I disagree at the thought of him banning you simply on the basis of your views towards malloc.us and EvilSeph, because everyone's completely entitled to their opinions, I'm not gonna say whether what he did is wrong or not, because I haven't heard his side of the story.:smile:

EDIT: Also, if what went down happened exactly as you have explained it, well, you may want to go get tested for Amendment AIDS. :wink:

EDIT2: Also, one more thing, you may want to specify the fact that this-
I know who you are, shadowforte. Lock your doors.....
was sarcasm. We don't need any threats like that goin'down'round he-ah, do we?

d1ddy

rabbit , did he ban you without consulting you first or consulting x3sphere , darkchild , evilseph and the other mods or did he just ban you.. ?
edit : just read that , seems exophase needs to rehire LOL

rabbit

Awesome
He decided to ban me. I've been banned for about a month, and x3 was surprised when I told him today, so it's pretty obvious shadowforte is a douchebag.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
you dont know where i live or work and know what your being a douchebag bra don't start the word game bra sf been around here way longer then you and has always been a nice guy whatever did must of been pretty bad for the guy to ban you.

d1ddy

you dont know where i live or work and know what your being a douchebag bra don't start the word game bra sf been around here way longer then you and has always been a nice guy whatever did must of been pretty bad for the guy to ban you.

dont be a fag , bra .

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Topic locked. This thread is only going to turn into a flame fest. I can't see how Rabbit's permanent ban was justified so he'll stay unbanned for now and I'll sort out the details with shadowforte.

Status
Not open for further replies.