• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The lasers, as promised.

eldiablov

Contributor
That recent game where it was three on three was epic. It shortly fell apart though :(

And I love my quote in your screenshot xD

MenaceInc

Staff Member
cpdustbowl0009.jpg

:D

*dances about*

EDIT: I didn't mean to kill everyone's page width btw, I don't know how to do the expanding pic thing...

Hardrive

Contributor
"what the FUCK"
Truly captures the anger that some people have on TF2. Like Hardrive's RAGEQUIT last night because he ended up on the losing team.

No actually, my girlfriend called. My bad.

Anyways, all of Eran's screenshots on the last page are making me crave some TF2...

EvilSeph

Administrator
We'll likely have the usual Saturday "match" around 3 or 4 PM EDT [around 19:00:00 UTC, I believe] (depending on when I get home from work), so please feel free to join us.

Unfortunately, I had to reset the stats, AGAIN :(.

Edit: I've re-imported the stats through the logs...and I'm really liking what I see in the Awards :cool:.

Edit 2:
Anyone know the difference between:
tf_weapon_flamethrower, tf_weapon_minigun, tf_weapon_scattergun, tf_weapon_shotgun_primary
and
flamethrower, backburner, minigun, natascha, scattergun, shotgun_primary?

They're messing up/doubling the stats. Why do they have different names for the same guns in the logs...?

Edit 3:
I've ignored tf_weapon_* in the logs now :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Oh really? Look at Greyshock's time and skill. There goes your theory :)

Hardrive

Contributor
Oh really? Look at Greyshock's time and skill. There goes your theory :)

Okay then... look at Greyshock's K/D ratio...

So, anybody with your gameplay time, a K/D ratio of about 1.5, and the occasional aimbot, can have your skill. Happy?

eldiablov

Contributor
Why does everyone refer to EvilSeph as if he is a real person ? He never stops working and is a ridiculously good sniper. I think it's clear we are dealing with a bot.

Joey

Oh, I thought there was a way to find it across all the games you've played.

PC gaming kind of sucks in this way.