• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The NOOB Tutorial: Toonami Tom Tut

Deturbanator

Made this a while ago, its really good if you are just getting started.
toonami%20tutorial.png

Ok i see a problem needs to be solved. LIGHTING

all lighting needs to come from a source. if there is a light bulb in the sig, you can put direct lighting on it, with some blending effects it will be perfect. You can make a light source come from outside the sig, in that case you make a lens flare on a black part and drag it up so the main flare of it is not visible, and the lighting of it can be used. You can have an object block the lighting source (which i did ( and i think is the best way cause it contrasts the bg and the render, and adds depth) and finally you can have it blatantly stick out (this will look 100% HORRIBLE unless you are a very good photoshoper then you kinda pic up how to do it right)

mainly what im trying to say dont not make the lighting source stick out, you need experience and a good eye to do that and make it look good. i recommend keep the lighting behind the render for best effect, or off the sig.
-= Double Post =-
Good examples
Lighting source from outside the sig:
Hawk.png

Lighting source visible (pretty much):
foxy.png

Lighting source from an object:
escapelightwq3.png

Behind the render or an object:
(my sig)