• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The site just stopped tracking my hours played :x

CrowSlayerBR

This week i have maybe gathered more than 30 hours of Diablo 3. Last time i checked (12/10) the site was saying "1462.63h played" and now even after playing more, it still shows me the same time. I never play offline, and i already tried to sync, and no i'm not banned neither from the Exophase or from XBL.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Have you looked in the Xbox app or at stats on your console to see if the playtime has moved there?

We've seen many threads about playtime getting stuck on Xbox Reddit threads, and our own forums. It's not an Exophase issue unfortunately, it's something that has to do with Xbox itself.

CrowSlayerBR

Have you looked in the Xbox app or at stats on your console to see if the playtime has moved there?

We've seen many threads about playtime getting stuck on Xbox Reddit threads, and our own forums. It's not an Exophase issue unfortunately, it's something that has to do with Xbox itself.
Yeap, i did. I did some check on the app and in the Xbox Live website and they say that i only have 6 days of playing. Well... guess there's nothing that we can do about it, Xbox has been ridiculous about these matters. My Dark Souls 2 says that i have 0 hours played despite the fact that i have done all achievements LOL...