• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Story of Passover - Application

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Hey guys

Anyone from reading either IRC or the general iPod thread will know that I just got my first application reviewed and approved by Apple a week ago. I have updated it once since as well :).

I'm trying to reach out to the crowds so here goes! :sneaky2: /start script: *retailing mode*

Screenie:

screenshot2009010111023gn6.png

This application tells the story of Passover, a famous Jewish holiday. Providing explanations of the objects used during this time, this app won't disappoint Jewish users and even people like you who may not be Jewish.

If you have Jewish friends, please consider mentioning this to them. There is a LITE version (free) being reviewed by Apple but is not quite available at this time. This thread will be uploaded once this happens.

iTunes link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301294844&mt=8

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM EST ----------

I forgot to mention!!! Let me not forget our very own Hellcat for drawing up the icon images for me :D