• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Thread prefixes

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Are you getting tired of including stuff like [360] to your thread titles?

Introducing our first set of thread prefixes. The following are example prefixes available in the console and game forums/subforums. When you create a new thread within a particular forum you are presented with options to the left of the thread title field. A thread can only have one so we have provided a "multi" prefix in which case we ask that you apply appropriate tags.

PS3
PSP
PC
NDS
Wii
Multi (default link color with italics)

Thread prefixes also allows for viewing the forum contents which contain a particular prefix. Try it out for yourself; If you click on one of the "360" prefixes in any given title within the Action Discussion you will end up with a forum view which only includes those. ;)

Of course prefixes are also available in advanced search and will be included automatically in a thread's tags.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I don't think images would look very well on forum index pages and search results.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
FYI.. I moved the thread to announcements and modified my post with a brief description of some of the things prefixes allows us to do. :)

Seth

MD Party Room
The ps3 tag doesnt really look that nice....It a bit dark...

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Any suggestions for a different color? I fully intend to be tweaking and building upon this initial set.