• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Thronebreaker achievement problem

br.sichetti

I have 5 achievements unlocked in the game Thronebreaker (GOG) on 23 October. I can see the game in my page and the ~8 hours I spent with the game as well. But no achievements. The manual sync does nothing. In fact, the manual sync does not working anymore because it says 'Sorry, you've exceed your quota for manual scans for today. '. But this was the answer for my first try today (and yesterday as well).

Any ideas what the problem is? I already double-checked my GOG visibility settings using your guide and it seems fine to me. Thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It picked them up now, I just made some improvements to the GOG scanner.

As for the manual scan, the quota is enforced on an IP address basis. If you have a dynamic/shared IP that's probably why. Sorry about that - I think I will add an exemption from this for trusted users soon.

br.sichetti

It picked them up now, I just made some improvements to the GOG scanner.

As for the manual scan, the quota is enforced on an IP address basis. If you have a dynamic/shared IP that's probably why. Sorry about that - I think I will add an exemption from this for trusted users soon.

Thanks. It works now like a charm.