• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Titanfall Beta Sign-ups Now Live

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Respawn Entertainment has just unveiled the beta sign-ups for one of this year's most anticipated games, Titanfall. All you have to do is visit their beta page and sign-up for either the PC or Xbox One beta. If you choose to sign-up for the PC beta you will have to provide an Origin account, however one is not required for the Xbox One beta. Titanfall lands on PC and Xbox One on March 11th and on Xbox 360 March 25th.

Continue reading...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just signed up!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just signed up!

Now time to cross our fingers. They've said there will be plenty of spots but at the same time it is a closed beta and not an open one so it's still possible to not get in. Timed my new GPU purchase pretty well if I do get in the beta (although I'll probably still buy the game next month anyways)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I want in on this beta. Just signed up as well.

And I will be buying it along with Dark Souls 2 next month.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
When are the emails going out for those who get it?

They'll be going out up until the final day of the bay which is this Monday. Unfortunately they're having server issues so no one can get access so I think they're holding off on sending beta keys although I'm not sure. There was a mix-up at first where people were getting codes for different consoles: http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

If you haven't gotten a code by tomorrow just shoot me a PM Abe and I can send you an extra PC code I have that you might be able to convert to a Xbox One code

Alternatively, check out Nvidias giveaway: https://apps.facebook.com/titanfallbetasweeps/

It has a chance of giving you a PC code which you can probably exchange - that's how I got my additional PC code

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm in Frozen, thanks for the help again brother.

Edit - This game is pretty fun.

Last edited: