• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Titanfall Coming March 11, Collector's Edition Revealed

David Sanchez

Titanfall-Collectors-Edition.jpg

Titanfall from EA and developer Respawn Entertainment has been dated. According to a press release sent out today, the upcoming title will be available on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC beginning March 11, 2014.

In addition to the standard edition, Titanfall: Collector's Edition will be available for $249.99. This version includes an 18-inch Atlas titan statue (with LED lighting!), 190-page artbook, and poster.

You can pre-order the game now, and because the Collector's Edition is being offered in limited quantities, it's suggested you get to it ASAP if you're interested in the extras.

Continue reading...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Probably my most anticipated next-gen title. Love how fluid the gameplay looks, brings back memories of Quake and the earlier Unreal Tournaments. Shame it was hands-off only at E3 :(

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The price of that collectors edition is ridiculous. I thought $150 was a bit much for a game's collectors edition but...250 that's ridiculous.

I too wish it was hands-on at E3 :( Heard a ton of great things about it but we haven't actually seen much diversity within the game yet.