• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Tokyo Game Show 2009

user friendly

Sony's keynote starts right now.

Liveblogs:

1up
IGN
Eurogamer
Gamespot - Has pics

Hoping Kaz shows some new features for GT5.

34qpmhe.jpg

30cpohw.jpg

The Last Guardian PlayStation 3 Trailer - TGS 09: Trailer (Off Screen)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have any interest in GT5, but I do want to see some motion controller stuff.

user friendly

Wait, you didn't hear Kaz's thought on 3D gaming? "Quite enjoyable".

Keynotes usually blow, conference is in about 2.5hrs.

twelve

I'm not dead
I thought the keynotes was the conference. lol

Seems he's a little out of touch with gaming. How can he be surprised to find out that Guitar Hero and Rock Band are popular?

Adiuvo

Last Guardian is stunning. If the game is based on the relationship between them I could definitely see it spawning off at the very least a book.

twelve

I'm not dead
Gotta love the Kotaku switcheroo on liveblogs.

The Level 5 one has been pretty good so far.

Gran Turismo 5 delayed to 2010 :(

twelve

I'm not dead
I think that's the first time it's actually been given a date.

Sony Strategy Briefing Live Blog (andriasang.com blog, 09.24.2009)

- FF13 250GB White PS3 Slim... I knew they would come out with a white one.
- FF8 up on JPN PSN.

Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition with motion controls.

Uh oh.
You're right there was no set date as such but at Gamescom there were flyers going around (from Sony themselves) with Q4 2009 on them.

And yeah RE5 Wii edition :/ I hope it's a free patch or cheap DLC for existing owners otherwise it'll be a failure.

user friendly

I was hoping the Dec. 14th date was true :( Sounds like RE5 Alternate is it's own disc :/

Can't believe the dualshock in one hand. Why not just design half of a bloddy controller instead?

twelve

I'm not dead
I was hoping the Dec. 14th date was true :(

Can't believe the dualshock in one hand. Why not just design half of a bloddy controller instead?
If, and that's a big if, I get the motion controller I'll be so glad that I've still got my old Sixaxis. Much lighter than a Dualshock.