• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tom Clancy's EndWar

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Ubisoft sucks at developing for the PSP. They've done it again by making this a non RTS on the PSP. The screens look like they're from the DS. Ugh.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
-chw42- said:
Ubisoft sucks at developing for the PSP. They've done it again by making this a non RTS on the PSP. The screens look like they're from the DS. Ugh.
I found Prince of Persia Rival Swords to be a good game; they can produce a decent game for the system but this one does seem like a let down.

Noriyuke

-chw42- said:

NeilR said:
I found Prince of Persia Rival Swords to be a good game; they can produce a decent game for the system but this one does seem like a let down.

Yeah, they really concentrate on the areas where they think they will make the most money, i think the first Prince of Persia Ported to the PSP made Decent sales so they placed as much emphasis on the sequel, but their expecting End war to be awesome for the newer consoles, so that's where their banking their money. Their trying hard to get a steady cash flow on the current gen consoles.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm still interested in this game, but the commercial that's airing over here in the states trying to show off the voice commands is absolutely horrendous. I might be able to spare some time to pick this up after the new year.

If anyone grabs this, post your impressions.