• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Editorial Tomb Raider Review: This Reboot Is Lara Croft's Greatest Adventure Yet

David Sanchez

Tomb-Raider-Feature.jpg

Developer Crystal Dynamics had a lot riding on the new Tomb Raider. The studio was promoting the hell out of the reboot and told the fans that this would not only be a reimagining of the long-lasting franchise, but of the Lara Croft character, as well. The game was in development for quite some time, but did it succeed in bringing a new Lara to life? Did it properly mold a new world and continuity for the heroine? This adventure most certainly did all of that, and it did so in truly spectacular ways that make you wonder exactly what's next for Ms.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Will definitely get this game when I can. Have only heard positive things about it. At first I wasn't intrigued with the gameplay segments they showcased but recently I've grown a lot more interested in it.