• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

TomTom App?

TotalRocker

Just wondering if anyone here uses or has tried the TomTom app for the iphone/touch and can give some feedback on wether its worth getting?

Thanks, :cool:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, those are the ones. Considering getting the UK & Ireland one and just wondered if anyone has any experiance using any of the versions?

I have not personally. If you plan on using it while driving, I would save up a few more dollars and pick up a Garmin for your car, etc.

If you plan on using it for foot travel, it might not be a bad idea.

TotalRocker

Ah right, thanks. Was intending to use it for both purposes really. Have got a 'dedicated' satnav unit already running some fairly naff software. Just looking into upgrading to some better maps / support and having an iTouch as the unit.

Transonic

TomTom really isn't the best for foot travel. Your default Google Maps app is far better for that. Especially on the 3GS and the compass.

A little late but my father used to have to TomTom app before saying it was utter crap and switching to the Navigon MobileNavigator...
MobileNavigator is pretty awesome, Its really accurate has speed limits and a speed limit warning and so many other features. I personal go with that one.