• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 won't work.

tveye

Hey guys, I have CFW 5.50 Gen-D3 and the recent popsloader. Unfortunately every time I find an EBOOT of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, they won't load up. I get the Boot image, then my PSP shuts down. I've even tried downloading ISO's of the game and converting them myself, but the same problem occurs. I then tried Pro Skater 3 and I get the same problem. All my other PSX games work perfect, but for some reason Tony Hawk is giving me problems.

Anyone else able to get this to work on 5.50 Gen-D3? If so, mind directing me to where you got your EBOOT?

january39

eXo Staff
I am assuming you have tried the other pops? I have th3 on 5.50 GEN D3 and it works fine, so it will work.

tveye

Well, see that's the thing. Popsloader doesn't even come up. I just get the boot image for about 15 seconds then my PSP shuts down. I've tried many eboots and ISO's but I keep getting the same problem.

I'm still using my Pandora battery, if that helps. I don't know if that's the problem though, since all my other PSX eboots work perfectly.