• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Total Completed Games

U2NUMB

Any chance we could have a new total stat added to our profile pages? I like the golden check controller you get when you 100% a game.. any way we could have a total across all of our platforms of competed games listed on our profile page?

Thanks again for all the hard work..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can add it, the only thing is, we're kind of running out of room in the user header space. Depends on the profile, but this one for example doesn't have much room: https://www.exophase.com/xbox/user/SDREW44/

What do you think about showing it when you hover over the total games count? I guess other changes could be made, like moving the "View Full Profile" button elsewhere to make room for this, but I'll have to think about that.

Edit: For now I've added it inline, disabled showing it on PSN profiles though as there's not enough room. We'll figure something out, maybe add a user option to control which stats are shown.

Last edited:

RubiS

It is possible to add a parameter - "Completed Story" - for those games where it is impossible to set the completion status manually (games with achievements) ?

U2NUMB

I can add it, the only thing is, we're kind of running out of room in the user header space. Depends on the profile, but this one for example doesn't have much room: https://www.exophase.com/xbox/user/SDREW44/

What do you think about showing it when you hover over the total games count? I guess other changes could be made, like moving the "View Full Profile" button elsewhere to make room for this, but I'll have to think about that.

Edit: For now I've added it inline, disabled showing it on PSN profiles though as there's not enough room. We'll figure something out, maybe add a user option to control which stats are shown.

Looks great to me! Up for any way to display or get the number. Thanks as always!!!