• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Tracking not correct?

Blueshell

RWBY Grimm Eclipse Doesn't show the correct amount of hours ive played on it. It only shows the hours ive recently played on it to finish off the plat. Im new to the site so just wondering is it because I changed my psn id at some point or is it just a problem with this game? It doesn't look like this happened with any of my other games.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
RWBY Grimm Eclipse Doesn't show the correct amount of hours ive played on it. It only shows the hours ive recently played on it to finish off the plat. Im new to the site so just wondering is it because I changed my psn id at some point or is it just a problem with this game? It doesn't look like this happened with any of my other games.

Doesn't appear to be a site issue, as it is showing the same amount of hours played for that game on PSN, when viewing your profile on the PS5.

It may be an issue with the game. Seems like it just didn't start tracking time until recently. I'm sure Sony has sorted out some issues with the time tracking since going live with it also.