• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP trading for psp

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Anyone have content they want to trade with another person, looking for new games to play post here.
Rules about trade coming soon...
Example below and real trade.
I own from the psn store:
Tekken 2
And Crash Bandicoot

Im looking for:
Spyro The Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha​

Also before I can start trading I need an free hosting site, so I can put up downloads.
Make sure send downloads in pm be fair!
So people that don't even ask for anything get something in return.​

Bran

Yell
you know how the gameshare works right? I'm thinking you don't since you mentioned downloads and server space.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
z357x said:
you know how the gameshare works right? I'm thinking you don't since you mentioned downloads and server space.
noD:
Im kinda outdated when it comes to this, what is gameshare..:confused:

Seth

MD Party Room
Sony made a feature in the Playstation store where you can re-use any account up to five times for use on other consoles. The basic idea of game trading is letting someone log onto your Playstation

Bran

Yell
Pokemanz master said:
noD:
Im kinda outdated when it comes to this, what is gameshare..:confused:
you should probably know all about what you are planning on doing before you make the thread about it.

Gamesharing PSN titles is more complicated than just downloading something.

You need to trade login information with people so you should probably only do it with people you can trust. Downloads are tied to the PSN account and you can download your games on 5 different PS3's. So if you are going to trade you need to give your login info and they will download the game from your account on their machine.

Bran

Yell
Vanden said:
Sony made a feature in the Playstation store where you can re-use any account up to five times for use on other consoles. The basic idea of game trading is letting someone log onto your Playstation

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
uh...
only one problem, I don't have an ps3...D:

Savagefreak

$ ./savage.sh
/fail
Great thread btw.

Slasher

Suck It
I think on the PSP it's different. With custom firmware, I'm not sure if games are locked to certain PSPs or not.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Slasher said:
I think on the PSP it's different. With custom firmware, I'm not sure if games are locked to certain PSPs or not.
yea...
I thought you can just put it on your psp and play.*cfw*
Unlike and normal firmware you gotta download it from the store.

Bran

Yell
Oh, yeah. I kinda forgot about custom firmwares and whatnot. I don't use my PSP a whole lot anymore cause it's old and broken.

NEVERMIND. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Adiuvo

z357x said:
I'm pretty sure it's based per game and not per machine?
It's per machine. You can share with five different people, and they can take as many games as they want with no negative results.

Adiuvo

That's basically what I thought when I learned about the limit >_>

I screwed myself over if my PS3 ever breaks.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Adiuvo said:
It's per machine. You can share with five different people, and they can take as many games as they want with no negative results.
wow, that pretty really dumb...what if you got an new system and or if your friend get the 6th download with your account?
What then?
Im pretty sure it would store on the hardrive like the 360 if im not wrong.

Bran

Yell
I'm hoping it goes by mac address, cause I've reformatted my PS3 once and redownloaded everything once also...

twelve

I'm not dead
When you format your system it doesn't erase your account data. Therefore the account hasn't been recovered on a different system.

Bran

Yell
twelve said:
When you format your system it doesn't erase your account data. Therefore the account hasn't been recovered on a different system.
I know it doesn't erase the account data, that is stored on the servers. But I like reformatted reformatted it, like out of the box status.