• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP trading for psp

twelve

I'm not dead
Either way I'm fairly certain that it'll be tied to the console serial number rather than the mac address (as technically the PS3 will have two of them).

.A.J.

Adiuvo said:
It's per machine. You can share with five different people, and they can take as many games as they want with no negative results.

That's not really true. (The per machine part is, I'm the one that informed the QJ sharing thread of that)

It ultimately depends on the permission Sony assigns each game. So far the only time it will negatively effect you is with full games like Warhawk or SOCOM. Even with those games Sony can change the permission without notice and on the fly (without a maintenance window or server reboot). They did that with the SOCOM beta and they also changed the permission for Warhawk (relaxed the usage restriction). These games require approximately 24 hours between use on separate consoles but can be used by any account on a machine with the owner account activated on it. The cheaper games can be used simultaneously on all five machines, online or off line.

Once five machines have the account activated, that's it. You can only deactivate your account from a machine while physically at that machine. Maybe, if your machine broke and you got a new one, you could get Sony's support to deactivate an account from the dead PS3 but I can't imagine what a pain that would be to accomplish.

I don't really know much about the PSP PSN system but am willing to help test it if anyone wants to lend me their account info. I will gladly deactivate the account upon the completion of testing. I have a PSP with official firmware if you are concerned about someone logging in with your account using CFW. I don't buy stuff for the PSP from the PS Store as I just converted my old games to use on my CFW PSP.