• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Transfer songs from Ipod touch to pc

WalangAlam

are there any programs that can be use to transfer songs from Ipod touch to pc besides itunes as well as copy my musics/songs in my pc to my ipod touch? Im very new to ipod. Total newbie. Im just starting to look around so easy on flames.

Cryox

Bro.

Cryox

Bro.
ok i will look into that. Any other suggestions? Ya free is preferred. I can also look into "free".

I was in the same situation as you a while back, and this is all i could find that was updated and reliable. If you do get the "free" version, it will take a couple minutes to understand how to work it.

eighty4

Senuti. It's iTunes spelled backwards, but I used it on OSX when my external got fried, where I held all my music. I had to get it all off my iPhone.

It's for OSX, but it's still relevant for those who search for this type of thing.

WalangAlam

I was in the same situation as you a while back, and this is all i could find that was updated and reliable. If you do get the "free" version, it will take a couple minutes to understand how to work it.

maybe you could pm me the link and small tutorial then?

WalangAlam

Senuti. It's iTunes spelled backwards, but I used it on OSX when my external got fried, where I held all my music. I had to get it all off my iPhone.

It's for OSX, but it's still relevant for those who search for this type of thing.

Im using windows xp.

m3xic4ndiy3i

Code:
http://www.getsharepod.com
is free, and easy to use.....to make a backup of ur ipod is one of the best,but take care to upload music to..., because sometimes mess the files on it

WalangAlam

Tansee Ipod Transfer
Its not free, but I know there are places where it can be found for free ;)

can i also copy my musics in my pc to my ipod using this?

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM EST ----------

it says in the site's download section that some ipod touch are not supported. what ipod are not supported?

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM EST ----------

Code:
http://www.getsharepod.com
is free, and easy to use.....to make a backup of ur ipod is one of the best,but take care to upload music to..., because sometimes mess the files on it

but i want to transfer my songs from my pc to my ipod too. will it mess my songs? in what way will it mess them up? like corrupt them?

Vee

but i want to transfer my songs from my pc to my ipod too. will it mess my songs? in what way will it mess them up? like corrupt them?

Currently, i dont think there is any application that allows you to transfer music to your iPod from your PC, then play it on your iPod's music player. Though, i think you could SSH music across and use Pwn Player to find it. If your bothered to go through all of that..

Cryox

Bro.
Currently, i dont think there is any application that allows you to transfer music to your iPod from your PC...

@WalangAlam
That answers it. Tansee doesn't move music from PC to iPod. PM me if you still want the link. You could also try using the free programs posted above or not, up to you.

WalangAlam

will these work with ipod touch firware version 2.2.1? ok ipod to pc transfer is ok.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM EST ----------

Could you also suggest any software that i could buy and can also transfer songs from ipod to pc? I will also try to look into them.

Seth

MD Party Room
Mines does....Did you even bother on trying mine.

WalangAlam

Mines does....Did you even bother on trying mine.

Not yet. Im still very busy with work and I don't have yet the time to tinker with my Ipod Touch 2nd GEN firmware version 2.2.1. So im still checking on every softwares that i could find, download them, and later test them all and compare them. I will see which one will suits me.

I want to get familiar first with my gadgets before i tinker with them. I will try to jailbreak it also later whatever that means. As I said im a newbie, a very cautious newbie:blush:

Seth

MD Party Room
check the link yourself it clearly stated if it free or not.