• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Trouble in homebrew menus/PSP Filer

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Trouble in emulator menus/PSP Filer

Hello folks,

I've been having an issue with my PSP as of late, and I don't know how to fix it. Maybe some of you have a fix.

Ok, so, as the title suggests, I've been having issues in emulator menus and PSP Filer. The menu in PSP Filer flickers and whenever I go to choose something the cursor goes back up to the previous selection or further. It does the same thing in emulator menus, but without the flicker. The XMB/Game speed is at Default.

Does anyone possibly have a fix for this?

angelsniper45

What firmware are you on? I remember having the same problems due to a firmware compatibility issue if i remember correctly.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Try disabling all plugins and / or revert back to original XMB theme if you are running custom one to rule out any potential conflicts.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
What firmware are you on? I remember having the same problems due to a firmware compatibility issue if i remember correctly.
5.03 GEN-C

Try disabling all plugins and / or revert back to original XMB theme if you are running custom one to rule out any potential conflicts.
I use the original XMB theme. I'll try disabling plugins and see what happens.
[Edit] I figured out which plugin was causing the issue. Thanks, x3.