• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

trouble loading HBB

linda

I have downloaded the homebrew channel on my WII 4.3.u yesterday July 1, 2012. And the only thing I can do is pop bubbles on it. I know I need to downloaded apps for it. Also, on the homebrew channel, I click on the home button and it has choices; such as, back, about, exit to system menu, shutdown, and launch bootmii. When I click on, launch bootmii, my WII remote turns off, and the TV screen goes black, and the Wii is blinking a blue light from its CD bay. The only way to stop it from blinking is to hold down the power button down on the WII. I downloaded HBB, and created an apps folder on my Sandisk SD card. (Same card I used yesterday to get the HBC). I dragged the download from my laptop’s download file to the apps folder on the SD card. I put the SD card in the WII; clicked on the HBC and waited. Nothing was there, except bubbles. I checked the SD card menu on the WII and all the blocks were empty. I have also tried unzipping the HBB download file before putting the SD card in the WII, but I still get nothing. What am I doing wrong? Can you help?