• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

True Blue PS3 Jailbreak Released for Free

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Doesn't mean much, especially since you can only load it on a True Blue dongle. To me it only seems like the True Blue has been dumped, not reverse engineered, so it's pretty much as far as they got with the Cobra dongle.

I think the bigger news is when Mathieulhs Metldr Exploit was leaked. If more hackers work on getting the keys from that then we wouldn't need True Blue anymore

LocutusEstBorg

The PS3 will never EVER be as useable as a hacked PSP was until there is a dedicated team releasing a clean CFW for every latest firmware version using a boot time exploit.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The PS3 will never EVER be as useable as a hacked PSP was until there is a dedicated team releasing a clean CFW for every latest firmware version using a boot time exploit.

By the time that happens, the PS4 will be out :p Seriously. The PS3 scene got caught up in too much drama.

Anyway, I'm sure the Vita will be much more attractive to most devs, given that it's not using exotic hardware and the portability factor.