• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Twitter auto tweet completed games?

Richtoon

I would love Exophase to do that. Every time I have a completed 100% game on any platform and it auto tweet on my Twitter.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That’s a good idea, I will add this soon.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Facebook doesn’t allow any form of automatic posting. Awhile back they used to, as the PS3 had a feature that would auto post trophies, but Sony were forced to remove it as well due to the new restrictions.

Facebook doesn’t allow any form of automatic posting. Awhile back they used to, as the PS3 had a feature that would auto post trophies, but Sony were forced to remove it as well due to the new restrictions.
That's a shame, would of been a nice addition, thanks for the work you have done though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can there be a way to post manually on facebook
Manual sharing works fine - when you click the share icon while hovering over a game there's a Share via Facebook button. Unless you mean something different.