• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Two issues in regards to Retro Achievements

CallmeBerto

Hello,

While I was looking over my profile today I noticed an issue with 2 games on my profile.

1. Pokemon Emerald - The game here and the one on the site itself has two different sets of achievements - here is the one from the site - http://retroachievements.org/game/668

2. Pokemon Blue - I noticed that when I reset the achievements on the site they never updated here.

I tried to remove my RA account from here and re-add it with no luck.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
First issue is fixed, we weren't checking for deleted achievements in the lists themselves until now.

How is the ordering different for Pokemon Blue? Seems the same to me. I noticed some of the achievement images were changed though so forced a refresh on that.

CallmeBerto

First issue is fixed, we weren't checking for deleted achievements in the lists themselves until now.

How is the ordering different for Pokemon Blue? Seems the same to me. I noticed some of the achievement images were changed though so forced a refresh on that.

Compare the achievements on my profile here to the ones on my profile on RA - https://retroachievements.org/user/CallmeBerto

example - On RA I have Defeat Brock, Preparing To Be The Very Best , Did I pick the right one? , Let me have that one instead! in that order.

however here (after a reset of achievements on the RA site) I have Defeat Brock, Preparing To Be The Very Best, The Sleeper Awakes , Un, Dos, Tres! etc.

I'm thinking this is original order of achievements as I got them on RA before the reset. Looks like it is pulling the old order and not the new one.

I hope that makes senses.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ah, I see now. It should be fixed now, ran a full resync on your profile. Name/descriptions of the achievements should match what is shown on RA now as well, seems some of them changed.

CallmeBerto

Ah, I see now. It should be fixed now, ran a full resync on your profile. Name/descriptions of the achievements should match what is shown on RA now as well, seems some of them changed.

Yeah I see the changes now. Thank you very much!